BigFoot D-A Coarse High-Performance Cutting Compound
D-A COARSE is a high-performance compound from RUPES designed to remove defects and deliver an impressive finish various surfaces. D-A Coarse continues the BigFoot polishing system tradition fast cutting, impressive finishing capability, and smooth operator experience with low dust and effortless wipe off. This compound is formulated to maximize the polishing power of all dual-action polishers, including random orbital and gear-driven tool movements, and pairs perfectly with RUPES BigFoot polishing pads. Use RUPES D-A Coarse Compound with BigFoot D-A Coarse blue foam pads, D-A wool pads, or microfiber pads to remove up to 1500 grit sand scratches on most automotive paints, gelcoat, and similar surfaces. The powerful cutting ability and unexpected level of finish quality produced by the RUPES D-A Coarse compound make it an ideal solution for automotive clear coat, gelcoat, lacquer, and many other surfaces in several industries.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High-performance cutting compound
- Durable lubrication system for an extended polishing cycle and longer working time - Low dusting formula reduces post-compound cleanup work
- One-step moderate-to-severe defect removal and finishing on most paints
- Sanding mark and severe defect removal
- Recommended for all random orbital and gear-driven polishers